Here we are again. Another week of learning about PR, Video, Branding and some other cool things in between. This week I want you to pull out your pen and take some notes.
PR is a way to reach the audience you want, broaden your message and reach new heights. But before you get too excited and start dreaming about being on mainstream TV, here are a few things to consider about the PR Firm you select:
- What type of work is the firm known for?
- What type of energy do they give off?
- Do they have a sense of who you are and what you want to achieve?
- Do you have the same values?
- How many people will be working on your account?
Part two, before you sign the agreement – you should understand everything in it. For instance, each week or month, you should receive a recap of the work the company has done on your behalf.
Did they pitch?
Did they send press releases?
Did they handle an interview?
All of those should be listed out for you. Happy PR Hunting!